Power cycle your devices.
If you have these things plugged in to a power strip or battery backup, the fastest way is to turn the power strip or battery backup off and then back on.
There are 4 ports on the back of your modem.
If you do not have Internet, then your set-top boxes can plug in to any of the four ports.
If you do have Internet, the port labeled "1" should plug in to an Internet device and NOT a set-top box.
- The following will work on Outlook, or any other program on your computer.
- The account type is IMAP.
- The incoming and outgoing servers are THE SAME! This will be either bizmail.scatui.net or resmail.scatui.net.
- Your username is your email address.
- Your password is assigned to you when the email address is created. Once you log in, you can change your password in the preference menus. At this time, there is no way to retrieve a forgotten password if you can't log in. You must contact SCATUI for a password reset in this case.
- Incoming and outgoing servers both require SSL.
- The incoming port number is 993 and the outgoing port number is 465.
- Your outgoing server requires authentication. You can use same settings as the incoming mail server.
- Numbers 7 & 8 are specific to programs like Outlook. On a Blackberry, you only need to set the incoming server. On an iPhone, use the port number for the outgoing that the phone sets for you.
The following link gives you a PDF file with all the steps necessary to set up your account in Outlook 2010.